FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I post a job?
- Register as an employer.
- After registering, you will land on the My Account page, where you can Search Resumes or Post Jobs. To post jobs, choose either 'Click here to get started' at the top of the page, or 'Post Jobs' in the top navigation.
- Job postings are free, and you may post as many jobs as you wish. Postings automatically remain on the site for 30 days.
- For greater exposure, you have the option to purchase a Sponsored Jobs Subscription on the My Account page, to put your job(s) at the top of the list in job seekers' search results.
- You can also edit or delete your posted jobs on the My Account page.
How do I view resumes?
- After registering or logging in (if already registered), you can view resumes from the My Account page. Click 'Search' to view all resumes, or enter keywords to narrow down your search.
- There is also a Find Resumes link at the top of every page. You'll land on the Resume Search page. Simply click the 'Search' button to bring up all resumes. Or, add specific criteria to narrow down your search.
- Choose Advanced Resume Search in the top navigation to add more specific criteria to your search.
- Also in the top navigation is the Resume Agent feature: The Resume Agent allows you to save your keyword searches, and receive notification (via email) when job seekers who meet your search criteria register with the Lotus Job Network.
How do I post a resume?
- Register as a Job Seeker. It's a two-step process:
Step 1 Enter your basic personal information.
Step 2 Create your profile, which will allow employers to find you when they do keyword searches. For your convenience, you can download your profile information from LinkedIn.
- After registering, click on Post Resume. In the top navigation bar of this section, you can choose My Resumes to create or upload your resume, My Cover Letters to add a cover letter, or choose Resume Wizard to create a resume if you do not already have one.
How do I find jobs?
- The Home Page allows you to quickly search all jobs. Simply click the 'Search' button to bring up all jobs. Or, add specific criteria to narrow down your search.
- After registering, the Find Jobs link at the top of every page allows you to do a quick or advanced job search, save searches and save jobs for future reference, and utilize the 'Job Agent' feature: 'Job Agent' allows you to save your keyword job searches and receive notification (via email) when employers post jobs that meet your keyword search criteria.
- Your My Account page allows you to edit or delete your resumes and cover letters.